Clone It is a type of android application which helps you to backup and transfer data to another device. So today I’m here to show you how to get Clone it for pc. You can simply download and install clone it on your pc by following this post.
Clone It For PC
Clone It helps you to backup your data and also helps you to transfer 12 types of data files (including Contacts, Messages photos) between two different devices without any physical cable connections.
Features OF Clone it App
Clone it comes with a lot of cool features and options. Let’s check them one by one.
- 12 Types of Data can be transferred- you can transfer 12 types of data with clone it app. Like Messages (SMS, MMS), SD card files like Photos, videos, and wifi passwords and bookmarks, etc.
- extremely fast – data can be transferred higher speed up to 20MB/s 1000 times faster than Bluetooth
- No more privacy leak – Can transfer files without leaking your privacy and other personal data
- Multi-language support- supports more than 40+ languages
- Inbuilt cleaner app – Clone it for pc comes with inbuilt cleaning option so you can clean unwanted temporary files with clone it app
- You can remove inbuilt system apps using clone it for pc . to do this yo have to grant root permission for Clone it app. Your device is not rooted then you can root your device using kingroot apk. Refer this link to know How to use kingroot app
How To Install Clone it app On your PC
To install clone it application on your pc please follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, download and install an android emulator on your pc We suggest memuplayer
- After successful installation open emulator software and sign in to your google account
- mow open google play store and search for clone it apk
- tap on the installation button
- Now open clone it application and start using it
that’s it you have successfully installed clone it for pc. if there is any problem please feel free to comment below…