If you own a Redmi Note 7 pro and if you want to install candy Custom ROM on your device. Then you are in the right place. Here we guide to install the latest version of Candy Custom ROM on your device.
Candy Custom ROM (Android 9)
Candy Custom ROM is made from complete pure source code and it’s a mixture of all other Custom ROMs and you can also enjoy features that are still not available in other Custom ROMsCandy is a fully customizable ROM so you really play around the ROM to customize your device ever before. Cady developers also promise that they will regularly update the ROM with the latest security patches and features.
Features Of Candy Custom ROM
Candy Custom ROM comes with a lot of new features and options that not available in almost all Custom ROM. You can get all those features in candy Custom ROM.So let’s check what are the features of candy Custom ROM.Battery settings
- Battery icon style
- Show percentage in the Status bar
- Network Traffic indicator
- Volume buttons up/down for Do Not Disturb
- Swap volume buttons on rotation
- Long press volume playback control
- Screen off power button torch (double press and long press)
- Show app icons in toasts
- Rootless Substratum support
- Night light
- Prevent accidental wake up via proximity sensor
- Candy Sweetener Device theme (Substratum if installed, Pixel, Stock)
- SystemUI Tuner
- Battery stats reset options
- Brightness slider icon (for Auto/Manual)
- Bottom brightness slider
- Custom number of rows/columns with Quick add (one click)
- Quick pulldown (right)
And much more features. You can explore other features by yourself after ROM installation. So follow this post to know more about the Downloading and installation of Candy Custom ROM.
How to install candy Custom ROM on your Redmi Note 7 pro
Before beginning the installation process you have to make sure that your device has a custom Recovery is installed. If not first you have to install a custom Recovery image on your Redmi Note 7 pro.
Download All Required Files
WarningTake a full backup of your device. If anything goes wrong you can roll back to the previous StateYou have to decrypt your device to flash this custom ROM. So please decrypt your device before flashing.Also make sure that your Redmi Note 7 pro is now on the latest firmware available.
Existing candy ROM users
If you are an existing candy ROM user and want to update to the newer version then follow below steps
- First Download the Candy ROM file
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Wipeout. Cache, Dalvik cache, System
- Now select downloaded candy ROM zip file
- Flash the candy zip file
- Now select G apps and flash (your choice)
- Flash Magisk if you want root access
- Reboot your device
That’s it you have successfully installed candy Custom ROM on your Redmi Note 7 pro.
From other ROMs
If you are new to candy Custom ROM then follow below-mentioned steps to install candy Custom ROM.
- Download all required files
- Flash recovery image
- Boot into recovery
- Do a clean wipe and format
- Now flash ROM file and other zip files
Please wait some time. The first Boot may take some time.